El-Quadah Leaders Schools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El-Quadah Leaders Schools

Learning Today Leading Tomorrow

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

welcome letter for new teachers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
auntie doha

welcome letter for new teachers Empty
PostSubject: welcome letter for new teachers   welcome letter for new teachers I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 6:22 am

Dear New teachers:

I’d like to welcome you to QLS. We are excited that you have joined our school family. I trust that this letter finds you mutually excited about your new employment with QLS' members.

Your smile and energy will be a welcome addition to students, parents and colleagues.
Your enthusiasm and expertise make a package that will be difficult to beat during the upcoming months.

The quality and productivity issues we discussed with you during the interviewing process are the primary challenges facing us as an organization and you individually in your leadership position.

Our team anticipates making sure you meet everyone with whom you will be working. Your agenda will involve planning and setting some initial work goals so that you feel immediately productive in your new role.

Again, the other members of our management team and I want to formally welcome you to the organization. We continue to appreciate your past accomplishments elsewhere and are expecting equally good things here.

If you have any questions prior to your start date, please call me at any time, or send email if that is more convenient. We look forward to having you come aboard.

Warm regards,

Auntie Doha

CEO
www.doha.ali@elquadah-leadersschools.com
Back to top Go down
Amr Ashraf

welcome letter for new teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome letter for new teachers   welcome letter for new teachers I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 5:37 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ouregypt.rigala.net

welcome letter for new teachers
Page 1 of 1